Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Vicarious Blogging

My best friend (you know who you are) has a hilarious life and has decided that blogging is not for her, so I'm doing it for her.

She's originally from Argentina and has a very heavy accent.  Money's tight, so she registered to be a substitute teacher.  She finally gets called to teach, and it's 12th grade Honor's English.

Yes, English is her second language.

No, she's not comfortable teaching it.

Nor is she comfortable with teenagers.

Who want to physically fight each other over whether or not they're gay.

The highlight of the day, however, was when a student asked a technical question, and she responded, "I don't know.  Google it."  Especially since she found out later that students aren't allowed to Google anything.

Or was it when the students had to quote Macbeth to her, and when asked if they did it correctly, she said, "I don't know."

Ah, Cecilia.  The joy you bring to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment