Saturday, January 3, 2015

Celebrity Crushes

So, I'm totally lame, and even though I'm old and way, WAY married, I still have celebrity crushes.  For a long time, this is the character I would have run away with...


Today's character is...



















Now, let me be absolutely clear.  It's the CHARACTERS here that I'm pseudo-in-love with, not the people.  Not even their physical appearances.  And if you don't understand, go watch Once Upon a Time.  You hermit.

Looks wise, this is my new dream boat...



Totally Evan-licious.

And if you don't get that, go read my books.

And, yes, dude is WAY too young for me...but not too young to be Evan...

It's not my fault I'm ancient.

And, again, I'm WAY married.  This is just an effort to cement my lame-status for all eternity.



No comments:

Post a Comment