Sunday, August 12, 2012

Abby's Flying Fairy School Theme Song

Look up high, in the sky,
It's a school; it can fly!
Let's all hurry to the flying fairy school.
Grab your wands.
Yee-haw!
Bring your wings.
(Giggle)
We will learn magic things.
Let's all hurry to the flying fairy school.
How to make things grow.
And how to make things shrink.
How to solve a problem with our single twinkle think.
This school is really magic,
(something, something, something).
Let's go in, let's begin, at flying fairy school.


(The whole point of putting this up is because I can't figure out that one line and no one has the lyrics on the Internet.  So I'm the firstie.  And cool.  And mature.)

11 comments:

  1. I think it's "This school is really magic, and magic's really cool!" Took me forever to figure that out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaggghhh! You are a life saver, torq! Or, at least, a sanity saver!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe I looked this up lol! And thank you, torq, for the line I was looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But the last word doesn't sound like "cool"!! I just googled it too for the same reason!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Now i can sing it to my lil princes🎶👸🎶

    ReplyDelete
  6. "And magic's really cool"...I watch this all day with my granddaughter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol I came to look for the part with the wings.. I couldn’t figure out what they were saying before wings! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. The school is really magic and actually pretty cool

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Sesame street music, I wanted to show that by doing a solo with a mix of Sesame street songs, this song included. Thank you for giving us the lyrics so I can memorize them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like they say magics really poor

    ReplyDelete