Sunday, April 1, 2012

Issues

I think we all know I have issues.  For example, the way I have to use every crayon in the box (except the stupid white one) once before I can use any color a second time.  Or how when I get my Bountiful Basket I have to keep the fruits and vegetables segregated. 
But today I discovered a whole new issue.  I was sitting on the couch just now, listening to the silence of Fay sleeping and eating the last of the frozen Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Eggs, thinking to myself how I had it made.  Then I got looking at Fay's Christmas pictures on the wall (yes, I know it's April), and I got thinking how funny it is when she cries hysterically (like she did for the photographer) and I thought, "I hope she hurries and wakes up so I can see her cry."
Issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment